London: London bridge attack killed two people. Metropolitan Police
Commissioner Cressida dick confirmed about this incident in a
London Bridge attack on Friday. In addition to the two people killed in
the attack, three others were injured and are undergoing treatment at
the hospital. Mr Dick said at a press conference, “Our anti-terrorist
personnel will assist the families of the deceased by identifying those
who lost their lives in this attack.” .
Mr Dick said, “In the coming days, more police forces will be seen
and security forces will be deployed in every area.” What really
happened here and whether there is scope for anyone else to join it.
That is why we continued the search operation in the area of London
Bridge after the attack. ” London Mayor Sadiq Khan has also
confirmed the death of two people injured in the attack. He said,
“London will never rise from terrorism, terrorism will never win.”
Meanwhile, British Prime Minister Borish Johnson said that the matter
is under investigation and people will soon get justice. He said the
Metropolitan Police is under investigation. Police have earlier stated
that they have killed one suspect in the case.
Police in the UK have identified the man who carried out the attack on
the London Bridge who had already been convicted for terrorism
offenses. London police have identified the attacker as Usman Khan
(28). Police said Friday that a man attacked with a knife at several
people in and near the London Bridge in the UK capital. Subsequently,
Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu confirmed that the person was shot.
“We are now in a position to confirm the identity of the suspect as 28-
year-old Usman Khan, who lived in the Staffordshire area,” the police
said in a statement. ”
Police are investigating how the person planned the attack. According
to preliminary evidence, the man attended a meeting at the
Fishmonger Hall in London on Friday afternoon and from there he
attacked and reached the London Bridge.
Thanks to the citizens who disarmed the attacker: Khan
London Mayor Sadiq Khan on Friday thanked the citizens who
disarmed the London Bridge attacker. According to local time this
afternoon, a man attacked at London Bridge in which several
people were injured. Assistant Commissioner of the Metropolitan
Police Neil Basu later confirmed the attacker’s death and termed it a
terrorist attack. Mr Khan said at a news conference, “Today in the
midst of the scene of the attack, Londoners have introduced heroism.
They disarmed the attacker without fear. I thank all those people on
behalf of all London citizens. “